Branch: Carlisle / Newcastle / Teesside
Responsible to: Branch Manager & Directors of the Company
Responsible for: None
Summary and Purpose
Established in 1991 in Sleaford Lincolnshire Kiowa remains committed to providing high quality and cost effective hose, hose assembly and fluid power products and services to customers throughout the UK and Europe. We now have 6 branches trading as Kiowa Ltd in Aberdeen, Carlisle, Glasgow, Teesside and Newcastle with the Sleaford branch now being Head Office.
The purpose of this role is to develop and maintain relationships with all types of companies at all levels, from small sole trader to blue chip multi-site organisations.
Someone who has a flexible attitude, well presented, self-motivated and the ability to communicate at all levels, enthusiasm and commitment to help drive the company forward.
- To set sales targets & monitor performance against targets in conjunction with the Sales/Commercial Director.
- Develop and execute business plans with existing strategic customers to grow their turnover.
- Identify and generate new business opportunities with new customers.
- Manage the product mix and grow the market share for core products.
- Establish relationships with customers that will enhance profitability.
- Manage end user, OEM, re-seller and retail accounts.
- Gain an understanding of Fluid Power products and markets.
- Sales and negotiation skills trained.
- Able to understand the business dynamics, strategy and potential of customers.
- Proven organisational and planning ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Appropriate product knowledge desirable, sales experience with engineering based products necessary.
- Full clean driving license.
- Understanding of engineering (advantage).
- You must be able to demonstrate a successful sales background and have been in one position for a minimum of 2 years.
- Passion for Kiowa Ltd and our products.
- Customer focused.
- Confident, shows a “can do” attitude and expresses strong belief in own ability to succeed.
To remain competitive, it is important that as a business we are responsive to the opening of new markets and can react quickly to any competition. The key tasks and skills shown are only an overview of the role, you will be expected to use your own initiative and motivation to develop the role further.
Our employees are very important to us and job satisfaction is of paramount importance. Therefore, in return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to join a thriving company that offers excellent long-term prospects for progression.
Apply in writing, CV essential to:
- Teresa Coupland – HR Manager
- Kiowa Ltd
- The Reservation
- East Road
- Lincolnshire NG34 7BY
or email email@example.com
Alternatively, please contact Anthony Towers or Teresa Coupland if you require any more details. T: 01529 415551.