The Kiowa, AdBlue® spring rewind hose reels are constructed in heavy gauge powder coated mild steel. The superior twin pedestal design and quality components give long term, trouble free service for all industry standards.
Adjustable full width roller guides will prolong the hose assembly’s working life. Ribbed side arms give ultimate rigidity during pay out and retrieval. Durable nylon hub assemblies allow the main drum to rotate straight and true. Standard working pressures up to 300psi (20 Bar). All units are supplied as a bare reel, with hose assemblies available at extra cost.
Features & Benefits
- Constructed in heavy gauge powder coated mild steel
- Twin pedestal design
- Full width roller guide
- Optional pivoting wall brackets also available
- 304 grade stainless steel swivel assembly & fluid path as standard
- 300psi (20 Bar) working pressure
- Blue powder coated, matt finish
- Supplied as bare reel with hose assemblies at extra cost
- Durable nylon bearings
- Also available with the Slow Retraction, safety feature
- 12 month manufacturer’s warranty
View or buy online