Kiowa Ltd are now an official UK distributor for the TODO-MATIC® range of Dry-Break® couplings…….
With over 30 years of expertise going into their design and manufacture allows this range of couplings to offer an unbeatable combination of technical, safety and performance features. With a range of sizes from 1″ to 6″ and in a wide range of material options these couplings offer the end user advanced fluid handing solutions for a diverse range of industries.
How it Works
- Turning the hose 15º clockwise locks the units together.
- The valves are still closed and are not opened until a further rotation of 90º has been performed and then the product flow is guaranteed.
- To close the valve and to unlock the units, reverse the procedure.
- Valves open and close automatically on connection and disconnection.
- Simple single action operation, no levers or switches to operate.
- Valves are guaranteed closed prior to disconnection.
- Minimal residual loss on disconnection (e.g. maximum 0.35cc for 2″ DN50).
- Will connect and disconnect under pressure and flow where necessary.
- Extremely reliable, very few moving parts.
- Robust construction, no external operational components.
- Available with selectivity system to prevent cross contamination.
- Reduces spillages to virtually zero.
- Dramatically improves both operational and fugitive emission performance.
- Reduces the possibility of human error in transfer operations.
- Improves efficiency.