Designed in Australia, Nakoda™ hose reels offer the best in look, construction, performance and reliability for the industrial workspace. They are heavy duty trade quality and can be used with compressed air or cold water. Constructed in high impact, UV stabilised Polypropylene. The reel is supplied ready fitted with 20m of 3/8″ reinforced PVC braided hose. Complete with pivoting wall bracket.
The Helix Ultra Coil® self-layering hose system which will guide the main hose assembly with ease during hose pay-out and retrieval. The auto lock and auto rewind mechanism provides positive latching every full revolution of the hose inner drum. A pivoting wall bracket, main hose assembly and two metre connecting hose are supplied as standard giving a complete installation package.
- Designed in Australia.
- High impact, UV stabilised Polypropylene construction.
- Unit comes complete with fitted main hose assembly and 2 metre connecting/feed hose.
- Complete with fixed or 180º pivoting wall bracket. Covers a large span in the working area for increased control and ease of use.
- Includes the Helix Ultra Coil® technology self-layering hose system – for neat and tidy storage.
- Lightweight material construction.
- Suitable for both compressed air and water (up to 40º).
- Fold flat carry handle. Convenient for moving about and installation and removal from a static position.
- Hose guard supplied as standard, preventing kinking on the user end.
- Swivel outlet fitting.
- Solid Brass main swivel shaft and hose fittings.
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty. (Excludes hose assemblies and seals).
Click here to find out more information or to place an order just ring any of our 6 branches and just quote HOSEREEL40 to receive your discount.