We are introducing a new Kiowa branded hose called Tsela designed specifically for material handling. Ideal for anyone wanting a robust hose that is abrasive resistant and can withstand pressures up to 5 Bar.
The sizes currently available are 102mm and 152mm in lengths of up to 60 metres.
- Tube – A black natural rubber compound which is resistant to abrasive materials
- Reinforcement – The hose is constructed using high synthetic cord combined with a helix wire and anti-static copper wire.
- Cover – A black corrugated hose with a NR/SBR rubber compound creating a hose which is not only rugged and tough but weather resistant.
This hose is ideal in the following applications:
- Transfer of abrasive materials such as sand, gravel and cement.
- Clean-up systems.
- To allow the fast removal and storage of abrasive materials.
To find out more about the wide range of Hoses available at Kiowa, please contact our Technical Sales Team who can discuss your requirements with you on: 01529 416200