Trelleborg Performer GL AD10H is a hose which has been specifically designed for the hydraulic suction or discharge of abrasive materials in a quarry, power plant, steel mill or mine.
Inner Tube: Water resistant NR, black, smooth.
Reinforcement: Synthetic textile with embedded steel helix.
Cover: Weather resistant EPDM, black corrugated, fabric impression.
Temperature Range: -30ºC to +70ºC.
Electrical Properties: Built-in conductive wire (helix must be connected with couplings)
Excellent resistance to abrasion
- Can be supplied cut to length for on-site coupling
- Quick and easy installation
- Light weight and low bending radius
- Low installation cost
- Electrical conductivity ensured by the helix
- Suppression of pressure surges
- Reduction in pressure head loss
- Damping of vibrations and noise
- Excellent weather resistance
Click here to buy online with Kiowa.
Couplings / Fittings: it is essential that the hoses are fitted with BLOC-END couplings.