Kiowa works tirelessly with our customers, understanding their needs, requirements, timescales and budget. This in turn has given Kiowa the preferred supplier status.
Our latest project was to supply two vehicle mounted reeling systems, which would enable transport, storage, payout and retrieval of 1000m x 2.5” Snap-Tite TE (Regulation 31) lay-flat hose. This has enabled our clients to quickly deploy and service their customer’s needs.
Features & Specifications
- 14’ x 7’ Flat bed, tri-axle trailer.
- Gross weight 3,500kg.
- Over run brakes.
- Full road lighting.
- Rear jack legs.
- Spare wheel.
Hydraulic Power Pack (Honda Petrol Engine: GX390-QXE4).
- 8.7Kw @ 3600 rpm.
- Electric start with parallel shaft output.
- 11cc / rev capacity.
- 250 Bar continuous.
- Air blast cooler: 12v DC & 60°C thermostat.
- Hydraulic oil tank: 16 l capacity, breather cap & Return line filter.
- Adjustable, pressure relief valve.
- Hydraulic bulk head: pressure line & tank return (BSP).
- Gates feed & return hydraulic hoses with Life Guard.
- Heavy-Duty, fully galvanized construction.
- Demountable main hose cassettes with over top security catches.
- Capacity: 1000m x 2.5” lay flat hose & instantaneous couplings.
- 20 x 50m / 10 x 100m.
- Forward & reverse hydraulic drive with proportional speed control.
- Manual friction brake as standard.
- Manual relocation system to relocate the drive shaft.
- Lifting eyes & with integral pallet tine channels. Closed side discs / end plates.
- Certified lifting beam with chains & central lift point. (Cassette Removal Only).
If you would like more information contact e: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Technical Sales Team t: 01529 416200